The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

+4
Asian4Life
MakeMyDay
Daevor
Athemis
8 posters

The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild

Athemis
    Athemis

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Empty The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild

Post by Athemis Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 am

Because our non-warring guild has...to put nicely, died, (let's be honest. TRT did die) I'm taking the position of Guild Master in the old TRT guild, namely, the warring one. It's not official just yet, as while Daevor was handing me the Guild Master rights, he crashed. So for now, I'm only a member. But I figured I might as well get a head start on this, and tell you guys.

I don't want TRT to fade away. Of all the guilds I've joined, this one struck me the most. What it stood for, how powerful it was, how tightly knitted it was, and most of all, mah epic guildies that made it great...

And if you think I'm gonna go all teary-eyed like a certain ex-guild master *koff* Daevor *koff* Think again!! The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Icon_razz

This is the first time I've ever been a real Guild Master. Ever. I have been admins for several guilds, including TRT, but heck, this is new. So bare with me as I try to handle this....But hey, how hard can it be? The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Icon_cool

(Please don't let that statement come back and bite me...)

Right. Anyway, this is the list of 'Achievements' I'm hoping to accomplish.

1. Return TRT to it's former glory. Back to when everyone was walking around, decked in epic godlies, and everyone would stare in awe! The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Icon_twisted
    2. Call all of the oldies back here. You know who you guys are...Holly, Brett, Sissy, Tuke, Lynn, Mo, Mori, etc etc etc...
    3. Make this guild good enough to stay in. No matter how many I recruit, people still left, because it wasn't worth staying. Well now, it's got to be different.
    4. Get rid of that 'Alt Guild' status. It's mainly the reason people don't stick with TRT to begin with.
    5. Credit system? I don't have a stash of godlies somewhere, just a small handful of my own stuff. And I'm not sure how I'm going to pull this off...perhaps lending money so they can buy their own gear, and to pay back with interest, is a better way...
    6. Get new people. It's what keeps guilds going. For that, we may need to recruit differently. Of course I still want the 'honorable people' part, but maybe we just throw out the interview? Admins will have the power to kick out the rotten apples anyway.
    7. Academy. It's fine the way it is, using quest drops and average cash. I mean, look at the highest ranking acads, they're money rewards match us..
    8. Take down Helga. The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Icon_neutral Ok, maybe we're faaar from it....but heck, it's a goal, right?
    9. Guild Tourney. I mean, why not?
    10. Guild events. I miss them.

So, who's with me?!?

*raises crossbow in the air, since I have no sword* TRT FOREVER!!!
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Empty Re: The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild

Post by Daevor Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

*goes all teary-eyed*

I shall be making Athemis of the Abyss Master of the The_Round_Table, our previous, warring guild, as soon as Fiesta will allow me to login long enough to do this. (Yay for fiesta.bin errors and a host of other issues throwing me out of the game. I guess some things never change.)

I will not be able to play an active role in the guild (as you can see, Fiesta and my laptop are not particularly compatible), but I will always be available to give advice (and I'll come online when Fiesta does not immediately chuck me out!)

Take care, dear guildies, and good luck.
    Daevor, The Devoted
    Athemis
    Athemis

The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Empty Re: The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild

Post by Athemis Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm

11. Convince Daevor to hurry up and get back on Fiesta so I can hand Guild Master back to him after TRT is rebuilt and return to being an admin..
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by MakeMyDay Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 am

Oh lord... what can I do else but say I am in with at least one charachter. Which one, no idea. Alot depends on Tuke too. But I will try to help you in this, even you know how I do hate wars. But if this is your dream, and if it makes you happy, I can feel miserable for few hours for you. -.-
    Asian4Life
    Asian4Life

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by Asian4Life Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:41 am

-thiinking- n_n
    ShyGuy

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post by ShyGuy Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 pm

after mo and dev left game/guild there was the point of everything dieing Wink
    i quited along time ago i might come back to my 6x archer someday but not in a while rl is more important then anygame i found so..
    first rl then some other game im playing and maybe someday ill come back Wink
    (still got my +9 godlies on me and about 14g Smile)))
    Athemis
    Athemis

Post by Athemis Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Yay!! Come back in!! Long time no see.. o.o

MakeMyDay wrote:Oh lord... what can I do else but say I am in with at least one charachter. Which one, no idea. Alot depends on Tuke too. But I will try to help you in this, even you know how I do hate wars. But if this is your dream, and if it makes you happy, I can feel miserable for few hours for you. -.-

Oh come on!! Warring isn't THAT bad!! And of course you're in. I'll need all the help I can get. XD
    Asian4Life
    Asian4Life

Post by Asian4Life Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Athe I demand you to let me join or you will be in for a big surprise old guildies or not >.> I WILL chain war u if i cant join D:< Love from blood :3 <3
    Athemis
    Athemis

Post by Athemis Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:19 am

Asian4Life wrote:Athe I demand you to let me join or you will be in for a big surprise old guildies or not >.> I WILL chain war u if i cant join D:< Love from blood :3 <3

You know, if you keep making those threats, no one is going to join and there won't BE a warring trt...
    Asian4Life
    Asian4Life

Post by Asian4Life Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 am

e.e it was only to u XD no one else knows n.n anyhoo gl ;o
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Post by MakeMyDay Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:16 am

Felix... u made it all clear now. I won't join after all. I hate wars. And saying that even as a joke pisses me off so I stay in Aka_Ryu and other guilds I am in. Have your pvp ppl, I won't take part to that BS.
    Athemis
    Athemis

Post by Athemis Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 am

*whacks Felix*

>.>
    LyZa
    LyZa

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by LyZa Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am

I think my fighter isn't ready for warring .__.
    I spend a lot of time in FBZ...
    I always get pawned by Aka and lace.... (both clerics)
    and it hurts getting pawned by clerics..
    I'll level more and maybe join TrT(warring) guild Very Happy
    *whacks Felix with my heels*

BTW GRATZ athemis for being able to join the 9th video of Censtudios! -claps-
    -jumps withe excitement-
    Asian4Life
    Asian4Life

Post by Asian4Life Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm

.____.....
    Lynn
    Lynn

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

Post by Lynn Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 am

To answer on this point:

2. Call all of the oldies back here. You know who you guys are...Holly, Brett, Sissy, Tuke, Lynn, Mo, Mori, etc etc etc...

I am honoured to be an oldie and and and I still play ^^

sorry guys, but I removed Wingy out of guild.. I just felt so alone while no one was on..

And for the information , xLOVE2 is now alot more online, but its Jorden (my ex boyfriend) who's farming KKP on her.
    Im fine with it, because I just simply get exp on Lovey now The Reestablishment of The Round Table - Warring Guild Icon_tongue

Love,

Your Lynn!
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Post by MakeMyDay Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 am

Well.. the guild is in my hands now. If anyone feels like returning to the original TRT tell me.. I even opened the academy again, and mercilessly banned all inactive members.. I don't pay much, but I give nice item rewards ^^

I really could use a hand in there.. I got few of my friends with me, but there is not that many. Even I'm ok even I was the only member of the guild... I just don't want to see it die..
    Athemis
    Athemis

Post by Athemis Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 am

*sigh* I'm so sorry I couldn't live up to my promise of reviving TRT..but I still wish to help in anyway I can. I'm planning to get my alt Conjurator inot TRT to help out at least.
    erictanwr
    erictanwr

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by erictanwr Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

lol... long long time no see guys....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm