The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

3 posters

EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda!

Elemental_Charmer

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda! Empty EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda!

Post by Elemental_Charmer Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 am

Well I've almost finished things in Epith! almost 2 more levels to finish and be the first Fiestian to have 4 2x characters on all servers Very Happy

but now it's time for me to relax on my home server... Bijou!

Elemental_Charms is going to be a nice polite {and possibly warring} guild that would help [The Round Table], [The_Round_Table] [Morphine_Bunnies] [Daisy_Mini_Gamer] and [La_Table_Ronde]

this guild would also be called {EC} for short... {It should really be ElementalCharmers... there isn't enough space :/}

There will be 3 Main characters... actually all 3 of them will be my characters... they will be as follows:

EC_EriaDaisyAoi:

My Full END {Wand-Using} Mage who is currently level 25 as of now and will plan to Solo Mara's Kingdom Quest once she finds a Level 26 hat with 1x END >.<

She will also farm Slimes after the attempt for the Solo when she finds the right licenses: Skeleton and the other Skeleton Licenses that are able to complete {I'll complete a lot trust me} {until they're green}

After that she'll Farm Beast Dogtooth against Bats and Spiders and complete the Ice ViVi license that has been attached to her +9 wand that she will soon be donating to this guild once she reaches level 30!

after that she'll either farm Zombies or Spam Gold hill Kingdom Quest for some stuff...

iBelieve after level 32 and around level 33... she'll Farm Tomb Foxes for the rest of the levels unless you want her to farm something else...

She will stop leveling at level 36 in order for her to protect the Level 2x Abyss with all she's got! and she'll be retained Farming Zombie Kings with a Cleric... right now she's got {mata389} as the perfect healer in the Dungeon... {with Hiita_Kurenai}

I'm planning to Empower the Fire Bolt Skill {since I'm trying to complete the Fire Set with nice Blues and Gleam Boots} Empowering the Cooldown and Power... then I'll have 7 Extra Points on other skills... possibly Mana Burn but any suggestions please tell me!

If The Round Table wants any of my gears that iWon't be using anymore please tell me so we can make arrangements and {DaisyTheDevoted} will hold the items that I'll be planning to Donate :p

When {EC_EriaDaisyAoi gets her helmet and finally gets her attempt to solo Mara's Kingdom Quest, Make the New Guild and reach level 36}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's EC_HiitaKurenai's turn to kick in... She will be my Full SPR Fighter {Two-Handed-Sword-user} she's level 1 with +7 noobie Gears as of now... but she'll level up quickly! and she'll need a Master/Mistress!

She'll do her quests accordingly through [The Round Table] academy and Might be completing a few Ratman Licenses and finish leveling up to level 15!

As she is Level 15, She'll start completing Mara Pirate Licenses and only complete the First and Second Mara Pirate Avengers Quest... then she'll be busy earning a lot of Vanished Signs and Dusties...

Level 16... she'll do 1 Full King Slime kingdom Quest then attempt to solo the next one... hopefully she'll make it!

Level 17-20... she'll be doing more Mara Pirate License completing might complete 6 Licenses... but who knows?

Level 20... a tough part... she'll try her best to Complete the Mara license o.o' with a Two-Handed-Sword yes she'll be farming Mara Politely though Smile she'll keep killing Mara the license is complete but will be retained at level 21 because:

Level 21... She's Farming Petals and Elderine Return Scrolls only at this level though... {She should Have Power Hit and Cooldown skills MAXED}

Level 22-23... She will attempt to Complete a Mage Book License if she can find a good spot... if she can't then... D:

Level 24-25... she'll be retained until she finds a 1x SPR pair of Fighter Boots... she'll spam Mara Pirate's Kingdom Quest...

Level 25.99?... She's going to Attempt to Solo Mara Pirate's Kingdom Quest as well... she already has the Helmet {Max SPR :3}

Level 26-29... She'll be busy with some Magical Monster o.o' if she can't find any... then she'll be forced to be with Ice ViVis or Magic Staves or any weaker {Licenseful-Magical-Damaging} monster...

Level 29-3x... She'll be busy with the Ice ViVis until a special repeat quest iWant to repeat comes up which iKnows it's at the early 30s

Level 30-31?... Magic Staves License Completing!

Level 32... Spamming Gold Hill Kingdom Quest...

Level 33-36?... if there aren't any weaker Magic Damaging Monsters other than Fire ViVis... then she'll be forced... but she's thinking about Archmage Books...

Level 36... she'll stop leveling and be in the same position as {EC_EriaDaisyAoi}...

When EC_HiitaKurenai finishes her stuff...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    it's EC_WynnMiyabi's Turn! my Tanking Archer {Full END}

her path will be a little different from everyone elses so stay Tuned!

She'll do her quests regularly then will be joining a random academy at level 9... I'm not really sure but XP

Anyways she'll do the same thing farm Ratmen and Mara License Completing and stuff until she reashes level 20!

Then this is when she'll complete a Grave Robber's License until she's level 21

Then level 21 will appear... Petals and Elderine Scrolls again...

Level 22-23... she'll be busy with the Baby Bats earning Scroll Materials {Excluding Tails and Summoned Beast Leather}

Level 24-25... she'll spam Mara Pirate's Kingdom Quest then attempt to solo it with the proper 1x END equips...

Level 26-2x?.. well she'll be farming Glow Wolves until they're "Green"...

Level 2x-3x... Will be farming Bats and Spiders... until "Green" not really sure if they would still be "Yellow" on level 30...

Level 3x-31... iDon't know what to do here lol but I'm thinking Zombies...

Level 32... Spamming Gold Hill Kingdom Quest until Level up!

Level 33-36... will be randomly Farming Tomb Foxes and Grave Wolves... then retaining and taking the same duties and stuff... the same as the other 2 ECs...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oh what does Morphine_Bunnies have to do with this thread? that's where the last EC is... {EC_AussaKurogane} Completed so many licenses and repopulated the Fire ViVi Licenses as well...

She's busy helping KokoroTamashi {Morphine_Bunnies Mistress} with the Academy stuff... but she's anyone's healing slave! and she's stuck with the Windy Cave repeat quest for a LONG time...

When she levels... {in a long time}... yaps she'll still be doing the repeat quest lol...

oh and participate in the Mini-Game that iPosted in the regular Forums... you get some nice stuffies for some of my nice stuffies {sush as Tier 2 Rare boring stuff to get!}...

if you have any interest of joining my guild with any of your alts... you're always welcome! {as long as you give me a cookie!}

The main objectives of this guild is...

-To bring kindness around Bijou... making them the nicest server {which will be freakin' Difficult as... XP}
    -Helping Friendly guildies and special friends as well
    -Make the uncommon... common... Licenses and Drops...
    -Hopefully earn a lot of stuff and other stuff as well...
    -Maximizing Skill Points of my main Character's production Skills...

and lastly... Becoming one of the most successful guilds of Bijou...

oh... like The Round Table has a spot... so does this guild and Morphine_Bunnies... they will be sharing the same spot... iReally can't remember the coordinates but iHave 2 spots in mind... there's the one next to the gate to Collapsed Prison or the little circle in Elderine... pretty mush that's where were going to be Smile

iHonestly
    <3 this guild whole-heartedly for the support that you all have given me ever since the start... and iWould <3 to payback for everything that The Round Table has given me...

Sincerely... you're Successful Server-Wide Mistress... EriAeris or one of the following other names that iHave been called ._.

Eria
    Daisy
    Aoi
    Aussa
    KuroKuro
    Kurogane
    Hiita
    Kurenai
    Wynn
    Miyabi
    EC {Most common}
    EriAeris {pretty common}
    Saphy {new one}
    ViVi! {new one}

P.S. I'll be visiting Apoline for a long while when all of this is done...
    Elemental_Charmer

EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda! Empty Re: EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda!

Post by Elemental_Charmer Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 am

EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda! Screenshot1225

EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda! Screenshot856-2
    YAY! Very Happy

Last edited by Elemental_Charmer on Tue May 05, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mo
    Mo
    Admin

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda! Empty Re: EriAeris' presents a new guild! Elemental_Charms! The Round Table's, Daisy_Mini_Gamer's and Morphine_Bunnies' farming guild! And my agenda!

Post by Mo Mon May 04, 2009 6:20 am

Congratulations Shocked

cheerscheerscheers
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Daevor Mon May 04, 2009 6:38 am

Woot! go go TRT!
    Elemental_Charmer

Post by Elemental_Charmer Tue May 05, 2009 1:03 am

Mara's KQ is next Wink iJust need the Tier 2 HP potions >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:52 am