The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

+8
MakeMyDay
LyZa
nimmie1400
Daevor
Brett
Holly
Asian4Life
Mo
12 posters

Betrayal of the worse kind

Asian4Life
    Asian4Life

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Betrayal of the worse kind - Page 2 Empty Re: Betrayal of the worse kind

Post by Asian4Life Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am

After what deavor said o_o Im guessing Facts are facts D=
    Athemis
    Athemis

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Post by Athemis Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 am

I really don't want to believe that the Nims did this. But I asked Daevor if it was possible that the network that the Nims are on 'glitched', and it gave out the same IP address. It is extremely rare for it to happen, but it is possible. He said it couldn't be the case, because the networks would still hand out different IP for each computer. Any input from anyone?
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Daevor Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 am

Athemis wrote:I really don't want to believe that the Nims did this. But I asked Daevor if it was possible that the network that the Nims are on 'glitched', and it gave out the same IP address. It is extremely rare for it to happen, but it is possible. He said it couldn't be the case, because the networks would still hand out different IP for each computer. Any input from anyone?

No, it's a different IP for each connection (made via a router/modem). This is why Hal said it's either Nimmie1400 or nimeroth (he could not be sure because they connect to the internet using the same router/modem). However, given that nimeroth confirm a day before Slasher was deleted that their connection was secure, it could thus not have been someone "hacking" their connection (just 1 day after we refuse to pay out their credits and access to the production accounts Rolling Eyes ).
    erictanwr
    erictanwr

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by erictanwr Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:41 am

Wow!!! So many things have happen. If there is anything i can help pls let me know but i am seldom on the game now as i am playing new game World Of Kung Fu. Still I can help if there is anything u guys need my assistance. U can reach me at my email: erictanwr@gmail.com or my msn : erictanwr@hotmail.com . I would like to say a piece of advice that is I believe that is this the work of internal people here, but Daevor and Nime u guys have known each other for a long time , comfirm longer than me. I dunno wat happen but since the day I left the guildI forseen this will happen someday. So wat if the CSR can find out the person responsible for this? Wat are u gonna do? This game is real people playing in real life. It just proves that now everyone is as simple as you think. Even in a game there are many ppl with hidden adegna. So thake it as a lesson and move on guys. Nevertheless I will still offer my help if there is anything i can help. ^^
    LyZa
    LyZa

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by LyZa Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Uh eric sorry to blow your bubbles but ._.!
    Mommy Daev and Mo used their OWN money and OWN time to have those godly equips ._.!!
    And furthermore They put heir trust onto us that we will return the godlies that we borrowed.
    And It's actually hard to move on Q.Q..

I'm just gonna remind you , again like what eric said REAL people are playing this game and have REAL feelings.
    Please be kind to others especially to Old people *glares at Mo and mommy Daev* xD
    Keagi

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Keagi Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:11 am

I got 3 things to say =O
    1: I'm liking my offline games even more now...Solitaire is addictive, freecell is ok..Minesweeper will blow your mind...and hearts, well, i still don't know what to do, other than clicking cards... >.>
    2: Ouch for the betrayel(if i spelled it right), Didn't see that comming either...but oh well, because it's internet you will NEVER truly know, maybe the highly unlikely thing did happen, but as far as CSR can tell...Nims are the bad guys in this situation...and the tantrum and the timming just adds to the guilt...1 Thing is for sure...if this was a court...Nims would be the ones found guilty anyway...1 thing to say your innocent, another to prove it...and in today's world...you need evidence...so if they really do feel that you are being wrongly accused, then you should find evidence to prove otherwise...
    Kinda sad from Mo's and Daevors point of view...
    and 3: Mo...your font color..please...it's bad...make it darker..the forum alreadi filled with light cream and lime and light green, light don't fit with Light...Yin Yang Yin Yang...
    And in final conclusion...Daevor, lets play Solitaire, i don't think you want to play fiesta from the start now..if you are then WOW man...consistent stuff !
    And For Momy Huggeh For Momy =)
    morilea
    morilea

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by morilea Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:39 pm

I've started a post to this thread sooo many times.

I'll cheat: "What Sissy said."

Oh, and Kaegi, "shoot teh moon!"

***! ****!! &@!= ^*!* **** %#!@ **** *$@*
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Daevor Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 am

*points* Lady Boots! You cheater, you!

And Skywalker, hugs for Honoured Little One, but none for me? Sad I want my hug!!! *wails*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 am