The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

+5
nimmie1400
Asian4Life
Brett
Holly
MakeMyDay
9 posters

Let's play "What kind of person you allmost are" game????

MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Let's play "What kind of person you allmost are" game???? Empty Let's play "What kind of person you allmost are" game????

Post by MakeMyDay Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:22 am

My story goes like this:

My name is Tarja, I live in Tampere in Finland. I have blue hair, black eyes and I am 7 years old. I am an engineer.

The story comes like this: name= you mothers or fathers name, home town= where you were born, hair= color of your pants (luckily I had pants atm othervise I would have been bald in this story! affraid ) , eyes= color of your shirt, age= count how many piece of jewellery you are wearing right now (atm I had 3 toerings, one earring, 2 necklaces and a bracelet, so without weddingrings I am 7 years old), pation= what ever your father (or mother) is doing for living.

More details can be added, and maybe everyone answering could put one more "thing" for next one to add to their story too. This could be fun.... anyone wanna tell silly stories with me??????? What a Face
    Holly
    Holly

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Let's play "What kind of person you allmost are" game???? Empty Re: Let's play "What kind of person you allmost are" game????

Post by Holly Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:24 pm

XD Sounds fun. :0
    Alright then...
    My Name is Marion, I live in Texas in The United States. I have Grey hair, Blue eyes and I am3 years old. I am a A/c Repairman/woman.
    o_o
    I DONT WANT GREY HAIR YET! -runs in circles-
    Brett
    Brett

Number of posts : 610
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Let's play "What kind of person you allmost are" game???? Empty Re: Let's play "What kind of person you allmost are" game????

Post by Brett Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm

My name is David, I live in Roanoke, Virginia in the United States. I have Tan hair, Blue eyes, and I am... ZERO YEARS OLD! XD I am a Schneider truck driver.

.... ZERO YEARS OLD!!! XD
    Asian4Life
    Asian4Life

Number of posts : 229
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by Asian4Life Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 pm

My name is Nathan I live in Peking,China I have black hair,white eyes,and im 0 years old and Im the master chef at some fancy restruant i dont know how to spell x.x

OMG IM 0 years old!!O.O Am i even born? scratch
    nimmie1400
    nimmie1400

Number of posts : 159

Post by nimmie1400 Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:41 am

My name is Carrie, I live in Musselkanaal in the Netherlands. I have black hair, pink eyes and I am 1 year old. I'm a .... (i don't know what the name is) It has something to do with constructing of roads.
    Holly
    Holly

Post by Holly Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 pm

0 years old...XD
    NOT EVEN A NECKLACE ON? XDDD

_Hannah__
    _Hannah__

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post by _Hannah__ Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 am

My name is Yvonne, I live in Naarden in The Netherlands, I have green hair, green eyes, am 0 years old and I am a mathematics teacher
    Mo
    Mo
    Admin

Post by Mo Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:03 am

My name is Pascale, I live in Roubaix in France, I have black hair, black eyes, I'm 2 year old and I'm a primary school headmistress ._.
    Diana_me
    Diana_me

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by Diana_me Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 am

my name is Doininta, i live in Iasi in Romania, i have red hair and red eyes, i'm....*lemme count* 9 years old *me has 6 earrings* woot im the eldest XD, and im...an engineer
    Holly
    Holly

Post by Holly Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Wow o.o
    Diana's the oldest o_o
    ...And we have alot of Zero year olds XD
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by MakeMyDay Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Well lemme put all my jewellery on me, and I am so old I wanna cry! O.o

Anyone willing to change the story? Different questions?

I remember I answered to one of these thingys right after crashing with a horse... there were asked how many kids you have, by counting all your bruises. Ahmagawd I had so many I could not even count em! Yay me! Big family!
    Brett
    Brett

Number of posts : 610

Post by Brett Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Holly wrote:

-tries to get through mommy's tummy-

LET ME OUT! XD
    Stone_cold_soul
    Stone_cold_soul

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Stone_cold_soul Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Hi! My name is Seppo i live in Jämsä. I have white hair and blue eyes. I´m 11 years old and I´m a "paperman" (works in paper factory)

Last edited by Stone_cold_soul on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Stone_cold_soul
    Stone_cold_soul

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Stone_cold_soul Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Brett wrote:
    Holly wrote:

-tries to get through mommy's tummy-

LET ME OUT! XD
    hus u have pc in there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am