The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

+11
Elemental_Charmer
Asian4Life
morilea
Athemis
Stone_cold_soul
Choca
Diana_me
Mo
Holly
LoversChild
Daevor
15 posters

Hide & Seek: Find the Guild Master - pt plox

_Hannah__
    _Hannah__

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Hide & Seek: Find the Guild Master - pt plox - Page 2 Empty Re: Hide & Seek: Find the Guild Master - pt plox

Post by _Hannah__ Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:23 am

Ill try to be there Smile
    Choca

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Hide & Seek: Find the Guild Master - pt plox - Page 2 Empty Re: Hide & Seek: Find the Guild Master - pt plox

Post by Choca Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:14 am

Hi.
    Sorry I can't participate anymore, I have tutorials I have to attend at that time. You guys have fun, and take lotsa ss Smile
    Mo
    Mo
    Admin

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by Mo Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 am

Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Neutral
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by MakeMyDay Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:06 am

Count me out too. Kristian and Joonatan has noro-virus, Kristian has been in hospital and keeps throwing up third day now. This starter wensday night, and saturday morning here and he still is not okay. I bet I would be just a cranky, mean and afking hag getting killed by mobs in higher level maps because emptying bucket and changing clean sheets would take too long for my pixels to survive.
    Mo
    Mo
    Admin

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by Mo Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 am

I sign up for my sister, FridayImInLove
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Daevor Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Thanks to everyone who participated.

I hope you guys all had great fun.
    Here is a quick summary of what happened in each round:

Round 1:
    The clue: "When I speak, I hear my voice again, and again, again."
    My loda from Team 1 found me in about 40 seconds, and the rest of her team soon followed. Congratulations!

Round 2:
    The clue:
    "Once a proud Knight who would always win
    Now you are cursed to always be alone
    How did you lose your skin?
    Why are you just bone?"

Valorous Vixen (Team 2) and the rest of her team ran right past me, but on their way back they spotted me. Congratulations!

Round 3:
    The clue:
    "I am alone and (was) in pain
    I want an end,
    but how else except being slain?"

Honestly, I waited and waited and waited, and was convinced the rest of the guild was playing a practical joke on me, letting me hide but then going on with their grinding/questing/etc. letting me think they're looking for me.

Anyway, I then gave out another clue:
    "Far and long did I travel,
    To a fair city I have come,
    but no cure beyond battle,
    for my life to be undone."

Alas, for still no-one could find me. Everyone did this -> scratch
    I was getting really lonely at this point. So I gave a third clue:
    "Those who seek, seek me,
    But do not know it would please me,
    to test their strength and their might,
    against the desired object of their sight."

Now surely I would quickly be found, right? Right? Wrong. Guildies went from SEG to Helga's Tomb (what would I be doing there??) to who knows what deserted corner of Isya? In fact, I'm pretty sure some guildies must have found treasure chests in their search for me! By this time I was tired: tired of waiting; tired of making up rhyming stanzas for clues; just plain tired. So I did the only thing I could: I gave out a fourth clue Shocked :
    "I am on a map with no other players."

Now isn't that just a dead give-away? Apparently no, it wasn't. Everyone missioned off to the OX field. Shocked OMG. Eventually , ShyDude had a brainwave and asked in aca chat:
    "Are you in a PK enabled map?"
    Now at this point I'd like to interject: Teva, bless this bright soul. You see, dear reader, without this bright spark, I'd still be waiting to be found.
    Happy Holly was then the first person to find me. But the rules clearly stated that the whole party needed to be present to claim a win. First Knight showed up, and took her time about killing Happy Holly. Some more guildies showed, and nothing short of chaotic fun ensued.
    But the 3 teams were in a stalemate: each team was preventing the lower level members from other teams from reaching me, and thus no-one could win.
    To resolve this stalemate, the criterion for a win was then changed to whichever party killed me first (and I got killed while typing out the rule change silent )
    I was glitched (stuck) after moving, and about 3 or 4 times I was nearly (less than 200hp left) killed by Eric (Team 2). I became unstuck and ran for dear life! I felt a little like this -> affraid

I ran around like a headless chicken for a while. But then some annoying teamwork by First Knight and Brilliant Brett (both from Team 3) had me chain feared/stunned and this, coupled with the fact that MY POTS WERE GLITCHED, led to my eventual demise. Congratulations! (Wait, why am I congratulating you for killing me? Evil or Very Mad )

So, the winners were:
    Round 1: Team 1
    Round 2: Team 2
    Round 3: Team 3

Congratulations to the winners (just about everyone), and thank you to all who participated (everyone).

PS:
    If you haven't received your reward yet (50s for taking part, 300s for winning a round), please contact me.

~Daevor, The Devoted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 am