The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

+3
MakeMyDay
_Hannah__
Mo
7 posters

Calendar of Guild Events

Mo
    Mo
    Admin

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Calendar of Guild Events Empty Calendar of Guild Events

Post by Mo Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:10 am

Here, you will be able to see all the events planned for the month: Guild Event Calendar

Take a look regulary, and sign up the the events in their associated topics !

cheers

To see faster in this forum, what kind if event it is, we'll use a color code :

- Lic training party
    - Abysses party
    - Weddings
    - Guild wars
    - Others
    _Hannah__
    _Hannah__

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Calendar of Guild Events Empty Re: Calendar of Guild Events

Post by _Hannah__ Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 am

Hey,

Perverts master was ks ing me today when I was training my mage, is there any chance we can war them?
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by MakeMyDay Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 am

Well they wared us, and who ever is behind this can go to hell. This is the reason I was leaving, and now u all see why. I am furious, keep ur nice new union and bloody wars I am outta here. Someone can come get the equipment I have, I don't give a shit anymore. Mad
    _Hannah__
    _Hannah__

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post by _Hannah__ Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:46 am

Who was behind it was perverts master, he was ks ing me in mt earlier when I was on my mage, when I told him not to, he already threathened to war, and was shouting that I was the ks er? I swear I didnt ks him, lol I couldnt even succesfully do that with my lvl 36 mage towards a lvl 50+ fighter.

Sorry for this, I didnt want this to happen either, where is freedom of speech, I didnt do anything wrong, nor used bad language. So I really do not understand his behaviour, I didnt provoke anything.

With him talking about it like this, and shouting in eld that I was ks, no use fighting now with the high lvl clerric with him. I told all I know, hope its enough:)

Last edited by _Hannah__ on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    nimeroth

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2008-12-31

Post by nimeroth Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 am

I think its beter that Daevor talks with gm from Perverts. I dont thinkt that we war them its beter for some guildies that not to do.
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Daevor Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 am

1. As nimeroth has indicated, though warring for revenge may seem satisfying, that is not how we do things.

2. In future, if we want to war, we can do it on either "Wind Walkers" or "Death Bringers", 2 battle guilds I have created.

3. I still need to discuss this point with the admins, but I am going to close down The_Round_Table and move everyone to a new exhibition guild (that is, a guild that cannot declare, or have war declared on it). That way, anyone who doesn't want to ever be in a war is safe, and if we want to have war, we can do it on Wind Walkers or Death Bringers.

4. Valorous Vixen, I fully understand your point, and you have every right to be upset about it.
    I have for some time now been toying with the idea I mentioned in point 3. For now, please hold on to the equips, and when I create the exhibition guild, please come back.
    morilea
    morilea

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by morilea Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 am

KK, so spell it out for teh silly wizzer.

I'm inclined to put Mori in one of the "battle guilds" and Evaine in the exhibition guild.
    Will there be a difference in personalities of the two battle guilds?
    Any thoughts about how to allocate production chars, like Evaine? (TRT paid for her permanent case, and helped level her skills, so she goes as directed.)
    And, what about equips? Will the various guilds pool them, or well they be assigned in some manner?
    Any others "declaring" for a guild?

-Boots

Dunno if you got the low-down, but basically everyone and everything is moving to "The Round Table". The_Round_Table, on the other hand, will effectively become dormant. If we so wish, we can war on The_Round_Table, Wind Walkers or Death Bringers. The point of the move is to eliminate the "random war factor", and that's about it.

Personally, I think it will bring a little more stability to the guild. ~~ Daevor, The Devoted
    Elemental_Charmer

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post by Elemental_Charmer Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 pm

me and mew had a conflict against someone from the [Final] guild because that "so called intelligent" fighter kept Kill Stealing mew when she was killing Harkans and other stuff in Collapsed Prison!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:58 am