The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

2 posters

Scrolls N Pets found in abyss

erictanwr
    erictanwr

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Scrolls N Pets found in abyss Empty Scrolls N Pets found in abyss

Post by erictanwr Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 am

Hi Guys,
    Since I have been in the abyss to kite alot and i found many production scrolls. So i have decided to post some of the scrolls i have pick up to share with u guys to check if anyone needs it. I have previously passed many scrolls to Mr Nooble n Miss Nooble I believe. Ok now here is 2 scrolls i just found and a pet.
    1)Material Composition : Precious Pledge
    2)Recipe : Lix(4)
    3)Pet :Slime
    So far for now cos I have sold many of the staffs to NPC. Btw I also have some collection of Stones. Lucky N Blessed (T3 &T4).
    Let me know if the guilds needs any of that. I will update agian once a week to see wat scrolls n rare stuffs i have found.
    Regards
    Eric
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Scrolls N Pets found in abyss Empty Re: Scrolls N Pets found in abyss

Post by Daevor Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 am

lix[4] recipe is worth about 4g~6g. The guild has already bought one, though. If no other guildies need it, you should try to sell it as soon as possible, as its value is constantly dropping.

Also note the t4 manufactured stone market is currently NOT a profitable market. Supply (especially of blessed/lucky t4 stones), unfortunately, far exceeds the demand for t4 stones.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:25 pm