The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

5 posters

A tale of MD kq

SlasherTheSlayer

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

A tale of MD kq Empty A tale of MD kq

Post by SlasherTheSlayer Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:14 am

Well, MD[A] and Hardcore had already started, but I just had this itch to do MD kq, and 1 person had signed up for [C]. So I thought: "Let's get this show on the road." Imagine my surprise when I discovered the other person was... StoneColdSoul (cleric)!

Fighting the Green Monster
    So the KQ starts, and we make our way to the werebear. Somewhere along the way SCS dies Sad, but she moves immediately and we start to duo the werebear master. He slashes me with his sharp claws, but he forgot he was up against the Slash Master himself: Slasher, The Slayer. And slay him we certainly did. cheers

Robbing the Robber
    Next comes the Robber master. Everything goes smoothly, and the Robber master promises to never ever ever rob a grave again. But we killed him anyway, robbing him of his very life
    Twisted Evil

Robo Time
    Now we all know Robo is just pure evil. And what makes him even worse is this little spell he casts on you that effectively turns you in to a little girl, making you run around haphazardly screaming at the top of your voice and sometimes even wetting your pants.
    And this, sadly, lead to SCS' most untimely demise, may God Almighty rest her soul. Let us all take a moment to remember her fondly.

I said take a moment, not keep on reading! Have you no respect for the dead?!

Thats better.

So, consumed with rage, I start killing all the spawns between myself and Robo. Power hit, bone slicer, fatal slash... you name it, I smacked them with it, until it was just Robo and myself, glaring at each other across the battlefield littered with dead mosters. "You murderer! You shall pay for what you have done! You shall pay with your LIFE!" I screamed at it at the top of my voice. And so we engaged in battle: I with my 1h and shield, and he with 2 long sabers coming out of his arms. Many times did he cast his pathetic "fear" trick on me, but so enraged was I that as soon as the spell passed, I'd throw myself back in to battle with renewed conviction. Long and hard did we battle, and many were the healing stones I had to consume. But eventually, I, Slasher, The Slayer, avenged the death of the fair and noble StoneColdSoul, may God Almighty rest her soul.

A tale of MD kq SlasherSoloRoboInMD

The Devious GGK

I was still grief-stricken at the loss of SCS, may God Almighty rest her soul, and my rage had hardly abated. And so I thought: GGK is just as evil as Robo; how many poor travelers has he slain? And thus I sought out GGK, running right past the spawns (I considered them to be no more than pestering flies) I challenged GGK to a 1-on-1 duel. I was quite surprised when he accepted the challenge. I suppose he thought that his huge axe (not to mention his size) would ensure his victory. He started off with a stun move (the cheater!) and I thought: well, if that's the way you want to play, then that's the way we'll play. So I stunned him right back again Twisted Evil
    And thus we traded stuns for what seemed like an eternity. But eventually I saw his breath was laboured, and I knew his end was nigh. So, even though I wasn't in much better shape, I increased the ferocity of my attacks, and spammed him with all the special moves I was skilled at, eventually ending off with a dramatic but effective fatal slash, slicing him from his neck, across his chest and opening up his belly, with his guts spilling out. In his dying moments, out of sheer desperation, he did his stun move on me to try to take me down with him. Here is a (censored!) SS of that:

A tale of MD kq SlasherSoloGGKInMD1

Fortunately, I was just about strong enough to take the hit, and a healing stone allowed me to quickly recover a few moments later.

A tale of MD kq SlasherSoloGGKInMD

After all these battles against the demon-spawn of Isya, I was tired, no, exhausted, both physically and mentally. I thought of all the heroes who were long gone, and asked myself: what would they do? Would they stop here, saying: "I have done enough." No, NO! For it is not our words or even our deeds that count, but it is the statement our deeds make that counts.

Enter The Dragon

I then sought out the evil Mini Dragon, traveling through mountain passes and down rocky slopes, until, at last, I found its lair.
    And then I prayed, as Daevor had taught me many years ago. I appealed to The Almighty to let my deeds have meaning, to let others take courage from my deeds to stand up to all kinds of evil, to let others arm themselves as best they can and DRIVE OUT THE MONSTERS FROM ISYA!!!

And so, with this thought in mind, I challenged the Dragon:

A tale of MD kq StandUpToDragon

And then the image of the all-time great hero came before me, and thus I paid tribute the legendary William Wallace:

A tale of MD kq FREEDOM1

Just like my hero, those were my last words too. I now turn to you fellow guildies: do not let my deeds be worthless. Vanquish evil wherever or in whatever form it may fester. I appeal to you, my dear guildies, do not let the legend of Slasher, The Slayer, die.
    Rise up, dear guildies, rise up for FFFFRRRREEEEEDOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

A tale of MD kq Empty Re: A tale of MD kq

Post by MakeMyDay Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:33 am

Okay. Now I have laughed my head off... yes, the worthless lil cleric Scs met her end at Robo, but luckily the LEGENDARY SlasherTheSlayer made it regret the day of he was born.

LONG LIVE SLASHER THE SLAYER!

(we need to do that kq again, just have some better cleric and I try to shoot sparkles at thingys from my mages wand) Razz
    SlasherTheSlayer

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-12-26

Post by SlasherTheSlayer Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:27 am

We can trio it with tachio. At level 50, she can clank MD.
    Jam_Tart
    Jam_Tart

Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Jam_Tart Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:02 pm

oh oh oh me me pick me(....when I eventually reach there....) I love MD Very Happy
    Brett
    Brett

Number of posts : 610
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by Brett Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 pm

SlasherTheSlayer wrote:I now turn to you fellow guildies: do not let my deeds be worthless. Vanquish evil wherever or in whatever form it may fester. I appeal to you, my dear guildies, do not let the legend of Slasher, The Slayer, die.
    Rise up, dear guildies, rise up for FFFFRRRREEEEEDOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!
    Hellz yeah to freedom!!! cheers
    morilea
    morilea

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by morilea Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 am

Channeling Robert E. Howard!!!! Invoking the visionary Edgar Rice Burroughs!

Let there be FREEEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brett
    Brett

Number of posts : 610
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by Brett Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:32 pm

cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:09 am