The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

+10
Holly
ShyGuy
Stone_cold_soul
Daevor
Diana_me
Jam_Tart
MakeMyDay
nimmie1400
Mo
Ayari
14 posters

Your real life smexy pic (''')<(O,...,O)>(''')

MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Your real life smexy pic (''')<(O,...,O)>(''') - Page 6 Empty Re: Your real life smexy pic (''')<(O,...,O)>(''')

Post by MakeMyDay Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 am

Riiiiight... so my kids are not cute in your eyes. No problem there, I just wonder what kind of logick tells anyone to come say it loud somewhere the parents will see it too?

But never mind, I don't usually like other peoples kids (or other people) either, I just still don't go and say it loud anywhere they will see it too.

...exept now I just did...
    Choca

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Your real life smexy pic (''')<(O,...,O)>(''') - Page 6 Empty Re: Your real life smexy pic (''')<(O,...,O)>(''')

Post by Choca Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:43 am

Lol Sissy. Your kids are little handsome men. I was wondering "Would Sebastian be interested in little choca?" *just wondering* Wink
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Post by MakeMyDay Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 am

Ain't he too young for little Choka? She is so LADY allready, and all Sebu does is emptying the trashcan to our kitchenfloor. Daily. Shocked Shocked Shocked

But if that ish no problem, we should prolly arrange a meeting for their first date... lol!
    Daevor
    Admin

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Daevor Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 am

lmao. I guess the fathers have no say in this? o.O
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Post by MakeMyDay Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:16 am

Nopes... this is actually just an excuse for us ladies to get a change to drink tea together and gossip and blab-blab-blab about our kiddies but you gentlemen just don't see it huh? XD
    Stone_cold_soul
    Stone_cold_soul

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Stone_cold_soul Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:17 am

O.O
    Choca

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by Choca Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:13 am

Oops, my bad. I got the name wrong, I meant Kristian Smile But if my next baby is a girl, I'm booking Sebastian. lol!
    LoversChild
    LoversChild

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post by LoversChild Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:28 am

LOL ...... kids are in the eyes of the parents the most beautifullest kids in the world ......
    Mine are a bit older (4 of them anyway) The smaller the kids the smaller the problems.

I love all 6 of my monkeys .... but sometimes\??? .... i would like to put them behind the wall papers :p

But than again ..... when i was a kid ( that was just 2 weeks ago or something like this) I was even worse i gues
    MakeMyDay
    MakeMyDay

Post by MakeMyDay Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 am

Yeah Kristian is really something... haha... He can not talk but he would definately hug and cuddle little Choka if he could! We need to find a picture where you can see his lovely hair!
    LoversChild
    LoversChild

Post by LoversChild Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:33 am

i would like to see ur little once's
    Stone_cold_soul
    Stone_cold_soul

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Stone_cold_soul Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:08 am

look at page 8
    nimmie1400
    nimmie1400

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post by nimmie1400 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:53 am

wow realy realy cute kids
    i wanna have kids to
    LoversChild
    LoversChild

Post by LoversChild Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:28 am

3 lovely kids m8
    u gotta be proud of them little monkey's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am