The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Round Table

The website of The Round Table Guild, Fiesta

Eria_Daisy_Aoi's path to level 21! {Mages only} how did she get there?

Elemental_Charmer

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Eria_Daisy_Aoi's path to level 21! {Mages only} how did she get there? Empty Eria_Daisy_Aoi's path to level 21! {Mages only} how did she get there?

Post by Elemental_Charmer Thu May 07, 2009 3:33 am

Hey everyone it's me Eria, Daisy, Aoi, EriAeris, Aussa, Kurokuro and other names that you should know...

I'll be making a guide which will be pretty nice on how iGot to level 21 4 times on 4 different mages on 4 different servers... why mages?

Mages are the most squishiest... trust me...

Well here goes the guide!

Level 1: you should do the 1st quest you'll ever see... it's Remi's Beginner stuff... you simply have to go to Healer Julia and just talk... 7 bubbles done... and choose Ice Bolt >.< after that get the quest from Weapon Title Merchant Zach... Kill 3 slimes then you level...

Level 2: there's a new quest... kill 2 more slimes getting to Black Smith James... you should have enough money to buy a Tier 1 Defense scroll... buy it... use it against Speedy Slimes until...

Level 3: take on Imps and the Hero Slime... hand in the quest...

Level 4: iThink this is the mushroom quest... go kill Fire Mushrooms in Forest of Tides... then try your best against Mushroom Fighter if not... jump him

Level 5: Impie gangs... very annoying... get them from Storage Keeper Raina and blackSmith James... if you don't level... do what ever you want but go for Slimes while the LQSBL is still common...

Level 6: tbc

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 am